Sunday 1 November 2015

Kawaii Subscription Box

I signed up for a 3 month subscription to this Kawaii Box and every month I have absolutely loved my surprise package from them. Sadly this box is the last of my subscription, but I feel like it has been the best one yet!


It contained:
  • Kabaya Fish Gummies
  • Food Stickers
  • Moonin Mini Pouch
  • Fragrance Beans 
  • Animal Greetings Card 
  • Toast Squishy Charm
  • DIY Bracelet Kit 
  • Alpaca Pouch 
  • Egg Mini Plush 
  • Caplico Mini Ice Candy

I loved everything in this box but I think my favourite thing has to be these foam food stickers. They are such good quality, I can't wait to use them! I'm also a big fan of the addition of more sweets in this month's box compared to my other two boxes. I love all novelty sweets and can't wait to try the fish gummies. I hope they're not actually fish flavoured! The same company also does just a sweet subscription box too, which I have been tempted to try.

The boxes work out about £12 each, which I think is excellent value for the amount of stuff they include and the postage is completely free. Even though this is the last box I will receive for a while I plan on renewing my subscription in the new year. I just can't resist all the Kawaii cuteness!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment